Friday, April 26, 2013

Memory Catcher Books- my first review

I recently made a Memory Catcher Book for a dear family friend, Paul Puffer. My Dad delivered the book to his wife, Carma and shortly after I recived a wonderful card in the mail within it contained the sweetest words I could have ever heard. In the note she said how proud I make my Mom and Dad. It was JUST what I needed to hear and I loved it.

Please. If you are considering doing something like this to either accent a photo book you have done, or if you just think it might be good idea. Please reach out to me. Getting her note, reminded me of why I feel so passionately about these Memory Catcher Books.

Here it is... my first review
-I have laughed! I have cried! I have throughly ENJOYED this book so far as I have been able to read (and I'm only through the first 15 pages!)
-It brings a lively hope beyond what I ever anticipated...
-I am relishing every note, comment, picture, event.
 
I am also in the process of making one for another family friend, Jon Birk. Please help by contributing to his book so this family can have some of the same responses. Thank you!

No comments: