Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Generations

I was summoned by my Dad and went home for a quick weekend trip to OR. We were only missing Russ who could not get out of classes in Nursing School and he was missed.
We joked all weekend that we were living like some polygamist family since between the 2 houses that were next door we were housing 10 adults and 16 kids all under the age of 14...It was crazy awesome. The kids went back and forth between the two houses and all the moms (myself and all my sisters in law) took care of the kids regardless if it was yours or not! Loved every minute of it.

We got a quick pic of the whole gang and I could not help but think of how proud my Mom must be to see all these grandkids. Her family, her posterity, her life. Her memory lives on in each one of us and I can see parts of her in each one of us- not only the kids, but the grandikids as well. What a family I have. I am indeed blessed.

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

So awesome to see you and your girls last week Charity!!!
krystal:)

Shelby said...

Was this just for fun? Looks like tons of fun with everyone together!

Heidi & Rik Stewart said...

What a wonderful family!! I'm sure your mom was there. Who wouldn't want to be there for the fun family picture taking?? Love you guys. Looking forward to the next one - this time with Russ! xoxo Heidi