Friday, December 7, 2012

I guess I kinda asked for it...

We have had "the sickness" at our house the last month or so. Artyom, then Sofia, next Ella then back to Artyom...I thought I had by-passed it. I guess I should not be too surprised though. I have had sick with a cold Ella sleeping with me to "quarantine" her from everyone else. But last night BAM. It smacked me in the face with all the usual cold symptoms. Thank goodness it's Friday and I can sleep in an hour or so tomorrow. Sigh. These are the days where my emotional intelligence runs low, so I will tie my hands to keep from typing more about how unfair it is not only being sick, but sick and a working mom... And will focus on getting to take THIS in just a few hours and meeting my much needed bed for a visit.

Being sick sucks.

1 comment:

K said...

I hope you recover super quickly and that you are well taken care of by those around you!!