Monday, December 10, 2012

7 and counting...

It is just a date on the calendar, but a pretty special one in my book. Our story is by no means "typical" but then again, our lives have not been either! We have had some hard times and some great times, we have faced challenges, and heartache, blessings and births and we have been given 2 beautiful girls to raise the right way. Were still here. were still together. And will be for the long haul.

Seven years ago today I went here...
 
 
And was married  to this guy for time and all eternity...
 
 
And since then we have been blessed with these two (so far)...
Man...how did I get so lucky?! Red Flame, I know it has not always been easy. I know I am head strong, and stubborn and moody and sometimes a bit opinionated, but I love you. And I'm so grateful to have found one another again those 14 years ago.
 Here is to many more...kids and years together!


1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Happy anniversary!!!
-krystal