Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Im Lucky and I know it!

I am just in the last little while getting better at snaping some pics on my phone. And with the east that I can just hit a button and it goes right to my email?! Well let's just say I may have more pics on my blog than ever before...and hopefully not so outdated! This was a hat that Sofia BEGGED me to buy...her attempts fell on deaf ears however and she was subdued into normalcy with having a picture taken and a promise that I would "put in on www.martushev.com" as she put it for Grandpa to see. So this one's for you Dad!
I was feeling lucky and saw these from St. Patricks Day. The frame Betsy did as a susprise when I came home from work one afternoon. The girls were SO excited to show me as they had painted the frame themselves. A pair of cutie pa tooties I have...So what about you-Are you feeling lucky?
Lucky? Why yes...yes I am.

No comments: