Friday, August 7, 2009

Unveiling

SO. I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles to see the before and after of the Bathroom project. There have been a few updates to it since I took these pics, and I am still working on getting some of the wall decorations, up but you get the idea.

THE BEFORE:



I must interject here and give a shout out to IKEA. Man. We got some cute things and was able to re-decorate on a budget. I thought we did pretty good. I even got to use a towel holder that I have had FOREVER (were talking at least 3 moves here...) and it matches GREAT!

THE AFTER:




So...? What do you think?! I am on to out Living Room and Hallway next. No wallpaper on these rooms, just white. Plain White. Can't do it. I need some color. Ill keep you all posted.

6 comments:

K said...

I love it! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see more in the future!

YULIA said...

It looks great! You and Red Flame did such a good job!

uniquelynat said...

awesome! it turned out sooooo cute!! like 1000% better. can't wait to see more.

hope2adoptbaby said...

LOOKS GREAT! And, I couldn't agree more...white walls make me crazy!

Alison B said...

it looks great!!! I love it! you did a great job. congrats! can't wait to see the next project. And no, I'm not moving to Utah. :(

big_smartmouth said...

I...FREAKIN'...LOVE IT!! i cannot wait to see the kitchen! that's what i'm waiting for.