Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom, Dad, Sofia...Meet Ella

I have noticed a few things changing about our Ella lately. Mainly her sassiness! That girl is getting her own personality and I love seeing her change. I can't blame her for feeling the need to get the spotlight from time to time and make herself known....Sofia after all IS her sister! Here is the sweet thing that we call Ella at a mere 6 weeks (or so). Such a doll.

And here she is as a year old. Some things weve noticed? She knows how to stare you down- especially her Papa!!
She is a great eater and will play keep away ( she holds it above her head) if you try and take it from her. Food to this girl is gold!

She is an excellent cuddler. This is Ella with my Uncle Dave on the 4th of July.So we are getting re-introduced to our youngest these days. Just today I asked her if she wanted her bottle (she shook her head no), ok...what about your juice cup? (again, shook her head no). I went to the yogurt (3rd time was NOT a charm- no to that as well). I went to the cupboard and got out a cracker and asked "Ella, is this what you want?" A grunt (an acceptable yes in our house when youre 12 months old) was given and she was happy.

Can't wait to meet Ella as a 3 year old! But I am willing to let that be some time from now. She is already growing up too fast for me.

No comments: