Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Taking the Plunge...

So those of you who know me well, know when I get an "inkling" to do something, I usually cannot sleep until I do it. WELL. I have had this feeling in the back of my mind that we need to expand on our mode of transportation. (no we are not expecting). It has been there for awhile and I have been searching for what it is I did not know I was looking for....is this making sense?!

Anyway, in just a few minutes I will be calling to verify that Yes. we would like to purchase your MINIVAN. Gasp! I know! The thing is, is I am really a bit excited about this! We need the room and we know that our Camry (which we have really loved) is not going to hold another car seat very well.

That being said. I will post pics of the newest addition to our collection soon.

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

I felt totally the same way...however, I'm happy to say that I LOVE ours and won't be trading it for anything else for a really long time! :)

big_smartmouth said...

haha! look at you, soccer mom! hehehe
congrats on the upgrade. i am waiting for the pics now of "moby dick" (the big white whale)!!