Friday, January 10, 2014

Lady comes to visit

The girls were BEYOND excited when Betsy let us take Lady over the New Year while she went to her sisters house. I told Sofia it was trial run of how she might handle having a dog added to our family, and I gotta say- she did SO good.
It helped that Lady LOVES Sofia and would follow her everywhere. She did NOT however like Artyom very much. hehe. She was just not used to him, so when he came home, she came and hid behind my legs and growled. It was adorable!! Artyom did his best to win her over and for the most part, it worked. It was SO fun to have Lady with us and she must have had a good time. Betsy told us that when they came and took her home she napped for hours! The girls definitely wore her out.
Now all we have to do is convince Artyom to let us have a dog...someday.

For my siblings, she reminds me of our POOCH that we had for a bit when we were kids!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

You guys can take Charlie any time you want! He he