Monday, June 3, 2013

These people...

These are a few more of "my people". Wanting to serve a mission put us all in the same place and made us meet, but it has been our job to keep the friendship going since 1997. I don't lose friends easily. It's just not something I can accept. I should come with a warning label...Once you become friends with me...I don't let you go!
So when Guymon (Matt Guymon- but we all called each other by our last names) was in town we got a get together planned in a matter of hours. That's just what you do when one of your people is in town.
Here we are! Brittney (a mission comp, roommate and fellow travel companion!, Me, Matt Guymon and Bryan Flamm.


This pic basically sums up the jist of the way Guymon and I are when together! LOL. 

  And what event would be complete with out, a yes...FASHION SHOW! Yep. My eldest did not disappoint and convinced the kids to put one on for us...
Guymon gave each of the girls a small present before we went home and I let them open them. CUTE little boxes that say "San Antonio, TX" to know Guymon is to know that he is a TEXAN. He even had his whole family dress in Texas T-shirts when they came over. hehe. He always let EVERYONE know that he was a Texan, and proud of it!

No comments: