Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm a daisies kind of girl

There are people that come into your life that you just KNOW that you have known before. Those that when you meet them, its not meeting them for the first time, but re-connecting with them after some time. At least that is what it feels like to me. Not to say this has happened a ton of times in my life, but it has happened. Those of you know who you are... And one of those people that it has happened with is Jacki.
I can count the number of times on one hand that i have had flowers delivered to me at work, and for someone who doesnt remember when I DIDNT work, this was a big deal...

When I got the call from the 4th floor saying I had a "delivery" my first thought was- I didnt order lunch today. HAHAHA. It takes me a second sometimes. It was a wonderful surprise and I am extremely grateful for being not only thought of, but the extra mile Jacki went to make me feel so special. Daisies are my favorite and she knows this...cause she knows ME.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Aww, Char! I love you too!! And daisies are my favorite too. So it's easy to remember. ;)