Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The A-Line is BACK!

I should have learned my lesson by now that these two girlies of mine could not be more different from one another. Brown hair, blonde hair, brown eyes, blue eyes, outgoing, shy...So when it comes to their hair, I probably have spent WAY more time than really needed debating to myself while Betsy has listened to me about Ella's hair. I have wanted to see how it will look long, but that girl just does not have the hair that Sofia does. Ella just ROCKS short hair. So it was back to Cookie Cutters to chop it! Even I was a little surprised at how long it had gotten and how many inches we took off.
Funny thing was when the hairdresser was cutting it, Ella said with a giggle- "When my Dad see's my hair, he is going to CRY and CRY" hehe. And of course he did no such thing. He told his little girl she was beautiful...I tend to agree with him!

No comments: