Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Girl's night

One was much needed. What started out as a one on one with Ella, turned into Sofia being able to go as well thanks to Jacki who had free Disney on Ice tickets she wasnt using. The girls loved it and I was glad to get a few hours with just them. They were in desperate need of a little extra attention as the last several weeks have been OUT OF CONTROL busy.
They would not look at me for a pic-dare they miss a MILLI-SECOND of the skating! hehe. It reminded me of trying to get Ella to look at me while her favorite cartoon is on...useless.


This was by FAR the girls' favorite story of the night. Tangled. The pic sucks, but they had the skaters flying through the air on Rapunzel's "hair" and both Sof and Ella thought that was pretty amazing. When Ella saw in the program that Tangled was next she was so over excited she jsut kept on giggling and clapping her hands and then squealing about how Rapunzel was next. It was the BEST!
Ella really is happy- I think I was chiding her for not smiling...hmm. Guess that is what I get. I wish I did not have a sad look behind my eyes though...I really wish it would go away...
 

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Me too! Hang in there! Fun for the girls though.