Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bees Baseball

Many moons ago I was able to sing the National Anthem at two different Salt Lake City Bees Games. When I told the girls this, they asked me what a baseball game was...Hmmm. So when Jacki, my bestie asked if we wanted $5 tickets which included a hot dog, well we had to say yes! I did not have Artyom with me as he was working late, but I am not one to shy away from taking them places solo. I don't want them to miss out on something because it was just me. It was some great Mom and me time with the two of them. I knew we would not stay for the whole time, but the girls hada great time. It was "Family Night" which meant not only the great deal on tickets, but there were alot of kids in the stands as well.  Both Sofia and Ella got into the game yelling "Keep your eyes on the ball!" to the players and Sofia said that the ball went "all the way up to the sky" a few times. We saw a player break a bat in two when he hit the ball and saw quite a few go up and over the fence and roof behind us. It was fun.


Yes. Ella is now our toothless wonder. A fall when she was a toddler, a dead tooth and recommendations from our wonderful Pediatric Dentist meant Ella will be without her front ones for a few months. Shell be fitted with her temp teeth when her gums heal and well wait for the permanent ones to come in. That story will be in another post. It was a bit more traumatic and I don't want to ruin the Bees Game fun!

No comments: