Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Maka!

You turn SEVEN years old today and it is your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY- 7 on the 7th!
The day so far?
  • You woke up to decorations in the kitchen and balloons which your cute Dad picked up at the store LATE last night so you would be excited when you woke up this morning.
  • You were greeted with a white powder sugar donut cake with a candle and Ella and myself sang you your first Happy Birthday of the day...at 6:15 in the morning. You had actually woke up about an hour earlier asking me when  you could get up....Sigh.
  • You and I shared a special moment, just the two of us and you were able to open a present. The glitter art tattoo kit you saw on the TV ages ago. I was not surprised that you remembered it and exclaimed, "MOM! This was $19.95! Did you have to spend that much?!" Ahh little one. Of course not! Otherwise you would not have recieved it!
  • I went to eat lunch with you at school and brought along with me SEVEN Golden balloons and a Happy Birthday one. You made me feel like a celebrity introducing me to everyone you saw and you even started a sing-a-long at your table with all the other Spanish Immersion kids. It was hilarious. Only you could induce such a musical riot.
  • I have thought about you all day today, remembering what it was like 7 years ago when I had you so early in the morning-the day you made me a Mama for the first time. I love you so much Sofia Hope. You are indeed a blessing. 
I'm lame and did'nt take any pics at your school, so pics will have to be posted tomorrow. Just know I love you and are SO proud to call you my daughter. Happy Birthday sweets.

No comments: