Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby Shower and Birthday party- Back to Back

Saturday was a busy day for the Martushev's. Artyom has been on "Emergency Call" and his phone has been ringing NON-stop. So we knew he would not be around much during the day. The girls and I went out to my bestie's Jacki and Victoria (her baby in utero!) baby shower open house and gave her the biggest hair bows we could find (since Jacki hates them...HEHEHE!) But I also supplied her with some cutey patootey outfits as well. I ached to be in her position but am so excited for her to add a girl to her family.
Then it was off to the next party. It was our little friend Yulia's 5th birthday party and she had a Fancy Nancy themed party. It was so fun. I let the girls pick out what they wanted to wear and then we headed to the dollar store. We walked in and I led them to the toy aisle and just said-'GO ahead girls...ACCESSORIZE!" hehe. It was awesome. The girls had a GREAT time and its always fun seeing our friends the Brattos Family.
It was busy, busy, but we sure had a lot of fun.
All the Fancy Nancy girls!

Pricess Yulia blowing out her candles. Ella decided she needed to help.

What Fancy Nancy party would be complete without reading a Fancy Nancy book?!
 

1 comment:

Jacki said...

The girls looked so stinkin' cute!
And I'm so glad you were able to make it to the shower. Love you!