Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hand in hand

Not to be outdone by her younger (by 21 months) sister, Sofia had a few pics taken with Ella when our sweet little blue eyed beauty started her school career in Kindergarten yesterday. I was already crying even before I decided that I could not drop her off and made the Red Flame do it. I know. I know..Pathetic.
She just looked so cute and Betsy was so fabulous (as always!) to take some pics of the girls. LOVE them!



 
 Betsy posted this pic with this note: Almost 5 years ago I started watching the sweetest 3 month old and her crazy 2 year old sister, never thought I would still be around to one day be walking them to school for Ella's first day of kindergarten! They were just little babies and now they're already off walking to school together! So lucky to be a part of their lives!

2 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Charity I feel your tears. Bawled my eyes out this morning after taking Kurt to his first day of kindergarten. Cried all the way home. And thinking all the way how I cried all the way home after dropping Nicole off at kindergarten 10 years ago. She started her first day today as a sophomore. I can't take this.
krystal

hope2adoptbaby said...

I cried taking the boys to their first days too! :)