Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First day of First Grade!

Yep. It has come to this. My sweet Sofia has started First Grade. She is also starting in the Dual Immersion program (her teacher actually suggested this for Sofia) and I am hopeful that it will be all she wants it to be. She is super excited that her BFF Makenzie will be in the class with her so I am sure that helps her nerves. She was so cute and couldnt wait to get there. Sigh. I weeped my way to work when I dropped her off. My big girl. Its definitely a milestone type of day.

 Sof all ready to go! And at the school ready to head to the classroom with her BFF McKenzie!

2 comments:

Yulia said...

Sofia is such a beautiful first-grader! What language is she going to study?

Charity said...

She is in the dual immersion and will be speaking Engligh and Spanish (hopefully!) ;)