Thursday, August 15, 2013

Horse Creek 2013

I must do the Horse Creek weekend seperate from the Lyman Rodeo night. Just too many fun pics to put in one post. I already outlined the Goat Milking adventure we had, so had to get these two entries documented as well.
We have made it a family tradition to head up to Horse Creek for the July 24th weekend (when invited!!) to go to the rodeo. Here are a few pics from this year's adventure to WY!

In case you cant quite read it- "Welcome to Horse Creek"

These are boots that my cousins Regan, Patrice, Jusin and Britton have worn since they were kids. I LOVE the way they set these up. SO stinkin cute. Definitely a pinterest worth post!

I just loved looking at Sofia playing and seeing that beautiful forest just outside the window.

Morgan was nice enough to take the girls on the 4wheeler. They loved it!!

I think we counted about ELEVEN humming birds at one time at the feeder. Ella usually scared them away and they are WAY too fast to get a pic, but they always came back!

Cute girls. Cute sisters. Nuff said.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I wish our paths crossed! Looks like you guys had fun as well!