Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

One of the things that Ella and Artyom have in common- those two can fall asleep ANYWHERE. They hit the pillow and are OUT. Its something I have been envious about at times.
Ella has full day kindergarten and the first few weeks were rough since she took a nap during the day. She really does love to sleep and knows when she has not had enough. She is the kid who will come to me ASKING to go to bed...I know, right?!
 
When I picked them up to go to Debbie's wedding, Betsy had done their and it looked SO cute. I threw them in the car and within 2 minutes I had not heard Ella making a peep. So I checked on her...
Yep. Chocolate covered face with her backpack sitll on-SO Ella. Asleep within a minute of head hitting the car seat?- SO Artyom. Our sweet sleeping beauty.
 

No comments: