Thursday, October 4, 2012

Take THAT golden arches

This last Monday, Family Home Evening conisisted of us wanting to get OUT of our construction zone of a kitchen so we left it up to the girls to decide where they wanted to go. Luckily, the coupons in the mail had come that day and right on top? Arctic Circle. It caught thier eye and my wallet sighed in relief. ") We headed out and were eating our yummy fries when this awesome couple heard us speaking Russian with the girls and asked us what language it was. Artyom then cleared his throat (for those of you who know what THAT means...) and long story short, we have a new friend couple! It was fun. Non LDS, it is nice to see that there are still people out there with the same values that we strive to keep and that it doesnt necessarily mean they have to be Mormon.
 
When Ella started doing the potty dance we raced down the hallway. Arctic Circle had everything jazzed up for Halloween and right on the window sill, I saw a graveyard of gravestones with different people, places or things on the headstones including this...
 
PHAHAHA! Artyom gives me a hard time that it takes alot to get me to just burst out laughing outloud.. Well the girls had to wait till after I had my chuckle to ask what I was laughing about since I was laughing so hard. I thought this was pretty stinkin clever. Well played Arctic Circle...well played.

No comments: