Monday, October 8, 2012

She eats other things too...I promise.

It seems like most of the eating pics I get of Miss Ella, she is eating...ICE CREAM. I will admit that she has 100% taken after her Father in this regard and she does consider it a food group...That being said, remember Family Home Evening the other night at Arctic Circle? Another reason we love them? Two words. COURTESY CONES. Dipped no less in butterscotch, chococate or cherry! LOVE! Its a nice treat for the girls when they finish eating.
 
So our FHE was a success and we were done eathing...However, here is where things went a little awry. The girls were ready to get thier cones and took off with the the Red Flame. When they came back...and when I finally noticed...Ella's cone was about 10X the normal size. No mini courtesy cone for this kid- not tonight!!

I let her eat as much as she could...What can I say? I'm a sucker when it comes to this kid....

No comments: