Friday, October 19, 2012

It has begun...

I was in my early 30's before I had the blissful experience of enjoying my first pedicure...Maka? She was the ripe old age of 6! It was what she wanted for her birthday and her wish came true when we had a Mommy-Daughter Date and got our toes painted. She loved it.
 The colors she picked out. Purple and sparkles for the top! She seemed a bit unsure when she first put her feet in, but that went away pretty quick!



 



 Someone commented when she saw Sofia looking at comfortable with her feet in bubbly water and a magazine, "now all she needs is a cell phone!" UGH. No. Were SO not there yet!

Our feet all nice and pretty. I got a BONUS hot towel wrap. Sofia was not sure about that part. We had to cool hers WAY down.
So fun my little Miss. We both agreed that we will definitely have to make this a Birthday tradition! And Sofia said Ella had to come next time. So cute! Those two are besties...whether they like to admit it or not.

No comments: