Monday, March 7, 2011

Discovery Museum Gateway...Part 1

We took Sofia to the Discovery Museum Gateway when she was "bitty" and thought that the price tag was a bit steep for what she would get out of it. So when a "daily deal" came around, I jumped on it and bought a 4 pack for the family. We headed out one Saturday and had a blast! A few Happy Meals later (can I just say how glad I am that they are all just $2.99 now?!) we walked in. The girls immediately had sensory overload (it was hilarious to watch em!) and we just ran, literally from place to place. The Red Flame took so many cute pics, I will have to do a double post! Here are a few the girls wanted to show Grandpa through the phone one day...I had to do my best to explain how the blog worked...Not sure it sunk in. For what it's worth...
The girls in the "real life" play house. This thing is AWESOME! It has mini everything from furniture, to windows, its just too cute. I loved seeing them play. We went back to this house many a time while we were there.
Sofia taking after her Papa and working the construction site. This girl was not intimidated by all the boys, one bit and used her cuteness to get the boy to her right to help her out. All she did was look at him, and he helped her pull it up! So I had to snap a pic of the after shot. Her face, looking all triumphant, and him standing by, just to make sure...hehe. It was pretty cute.






1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Fun! I love those discovery museums. Miss those girls:)
krystal