Friday, March 4, 2011

Big girl

As most kids do (and I am assuming boys do this as well, since we have yet to get one) both Sofia and Ella love to watch me put my make-up on and on occasion, I may or may not have let them put some play make-up on themselves. I'm reliving my childhood through the 2 girly-girls I have and I love it!

Well Ella said she needed to go potty, so she ran upstairs to go. It was a few minutes later when she had not come down again that we knew there was something going on. Artyom went up to check on her and he called me upstairs yelling, "Dont be mad, and get the camera!" Uh-oh. NOT what I wanted to hear. Well I ran upstairs and decided not to get mad and get the camera as I have learned (only took a few years...) that whatever it is (minus life threatning) will eventually be laughable. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday. Luckily this was one of the times that even later that night, we had a chuckle. Our big girl...thinking it's already time for make-up.

This is liquid eyeliner by the way. You can see the "wand" as she kept calling it, in her hand and the small (once filled) container of black eyeliner in the other hand. Let me tell you how much fun I had getting that stuff off her skin...

2 comments:

Josh said...

She looks like a half-shaved hobo! :) Too cute!

uniquelynat said...

oh man! she did a number on that one. and at least she didn't smear poo all over her face like that. that would NOT have been funny later that night! :) how are plans for the trip coming? :D