Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long and short of it

I am still reeling from Sofia deciding to take matters into her scissor holding hands and literally sheer herself and then show sisterly love and turn on Ella's hair. It took more of a toll on my motherly pride than I thought. I really felt like a failure for awhile...sigh.
I did not take a picture of the floor as I found it covered in hair- I thought about it, but was freaking out so bad, the Red Flame went behind me and cleaned it up before I could come back and get a pic and get even more upset. So I guess I have to thank him for that. Without further adue-

Here's the long...

And short of it...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awwwww! So cute! My girls haven't done that yet, but I'm still waiting...... :)

uniquelynat said...

it looks so cute! and before you know it, it will have grown back out and you will wonder what the big deal ever was!!! :) hope you have accepted it and moved on (mostly) and can enjoy life again!!!

you're a wonderful mommy!!!!

YULIA said...

I love that they are so happy no matter what length their hair is!!! They are adorable! Sorry that you feel so sad about it, but the hair will grow out soon. Thank you for sharing the pictures! Your girls are beautiful either way.

Pederson Seven said...

This is how I cut Dave's hair every month. He doesn't seem to mind, but then again he doesn't pay me either.
Krystal

p.s. I'm laughing so hard!