Saturday, January 30, 2010

Before and after...well at least a before

I tend to be a bit obsessive when it comes to adding things to my plate or "to-do list" regardless of how much I am already doing. For me? It keeps me from focusing on the "less effective" things to more productive. So from an inspiration I saw at my Uncle's house I decided I wanted to change up our closet downstairs that is under our stairs into a play room for the girls. So here is the before:

The after will have to wait...I am just starting to clean out the closet today. It may take some time and effort to get things as I plan on spending as little as possible. (Free would be great!) But Ill keep you all posted.
Oh and by the way? ANY ideas on how to decorate, do, or make it fun for kids would be greatly appreciated! I seem to have the ideas....but not the creative know-how. ")

1 comment:

YULIA said...

Charity!! What an exciting project! Good thing you have a handyman living under the same roof. I am excited to see the after part.