Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Pics Summer 09


Our friend Olga took our family pictures again (this time outside) and of course we had to pick the hottest day of the year to date and in the middle of the afternoon. The girls were troopers though and we got some pretty cute pics if I do say so myself.

They finally got the starburst they had been waiting for the entire shoot. I keep on reminding myself that they wont always be this little....


One of my favorites of the shoot. Ella just loves her Papa...I think he is pretty fond of her too! Go. Go see www.endlessmemoriesphoto.blogspot.com and you can see for yourself just how talented a friend we have. Thanks Olga!

3 comments:

Alison B said...

cute cute cute!!!

big_smartmouth said...

i LOVE the one w/ artyom and ella. such a sweet moment! olga does some amazing work!

hope2adoptbaby said...

so cute! you cut your hair!