Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day at the Museum



After seeing this pic. It FLOORED me how small Sofia was compared to this big "fish". Man.

We have a new family goal this Summer to have a bi-monthly activity with the girls. This particular stormy Saturday, we decided an indoor activity would be best, so we headed to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I have not been to a Dinosaur Museum in a LONG time. It was grrreat! Especially seeing how HUGE these dinosaur bones were. THe girls had a great time.

Even Mom got in on the action. This was a cave or sorts. When I went in I was a tour guide of sorts. All the kids in the cave hovered around me and I led them through. It was pretty cute!
Check out Ella next to one of thier feet!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I still haven't been there. I guess I need to kidnap one of my nieces or nephews for the day so I have an excuse to go. I can totally picture you being the tour guide!