Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag-a-licious!

I am a sad sight...when I get a tag on a blog or email, I cannot help but get excited to answer it and do my utmost to add some witty, sarcastic or otherwise noteworthy comments to it...Does this make my boring and a bit shallow in my own tagging abilities? Oh well. Props out to Brit for giving me the latest one to occupy my time here in the office.

The Crazy Eights

8 Things I love/am passionate about.

  1. My Sofia...how wouldnt love that face?

  2. My other half- we may not have the fairytale, happily ever after, never a fight in our lives marriage...but he is perfect for me.

  3. Being pregnant...I know sounds weird huh? I just love the feeling of having so much love for someone you have never met (technically speaking). It makes me humble and we all know I could use some of that!

  4. My Job. I do not know what I would do without an adult outlet at times.

  5. My Family- arent siblings great?! I love that whenever we all get together it is like were teenagers again. We revert back to the times when we may not have always gotten along, but we sure had alot of fun.

  6. Music. Seriously miss being able to take more advantage of re-learning how to play the piano or just singing. I love that Sofia will start wailing (it seriously sounds like a hound dog) whenever the credits roll for a show or movie. She just loves to sing right along with it.

  7. Photography. It is such a talent I wished I possessed. I admire a good photographer who has the eye to capture what others may/may not see.

  8. Food. It has to be on the list. I have become somewhat interested in all the food network reality shows. Even though I scoff at half the stuff they make, I would love to know how they made it look so pretty...That and Sofia thinks that Curtis Stone from Take Home Chef is her boyfriend. One day Curtis, you will be ours! It would be a little girls dream come true!

8 Books I have read/enjoyed

  1. My sister's keeper
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. You can run, but you can't hide...Dog the Bounty Hunter. ( I know! Strangely enough as crude as it was, I learned that nothing can be as bad as screwing up your life by committing a crime.) There are RARELY 2nd chances that morph into a reality TV show.
  4. Gone for Good
  5. The Wedding
  6. The Winner
  7. My name is Asher Lev
  8. The time travelers wife

8 phrases or words I say often

  1. NHET! (that is no in Russian...that gets said ALOT when Sofia is around)
  2. See ya! I NEVER said this in Oregon. I have decided it is a Utah thing and since I have lived here have picked up the local lingo.
  3. Seriously? That gets said alot of times when Artyom and I can't agree on something...which is NEVER of course!
  4. Good girl! You would think I have a dog, but no, it's actually refering to Sofia when she obeys.
  5. I'm done. I tend to hit my limit about 7:30 at night when Sofia has a small time before bed and I have had it for the day.
  6. Maka- in a very mom like, dont you even think about doing that tone of voice. It is one of the many psuedo names for Sofia.
  7. I love you. If you have missed an older post I did, Artyom never will hang up the phone before saying I love you. I try to do the same and inevitably Sofia hears it quite a few times daily.
  8. Fabulous. The perfect word to sum up anything. It is all encompassing.

8 Things I want to do before I kick the bucket

  1. Travel- Egypt, Greece, India, Thailand, there are WAY too many places I have not yet been.

  2. Swim with Dolphins. A childhood dream yet to come true.

  3. See my girl(s) soon to be 2 of them married.
  4. Develop a talent that I can be known for. Photography, singing, being the coolest mom on the planet, you know. Something like that.
  5. Right the many wrongs that I have done...some I may not even be aware of.
  6. Buy a house and let my husband re-model it.
  7. Purchase a VW Bug, fully restored no older than a 72.

  8. Buy my husbands dream car for him- A LandCruizer.

8 things I've learned or remembered this past year

  1. There is nothing like the feeling of coming home to a husband who loves you.
  2. One of the best feelings in the world is seeing your childs face light up when you spot them across the room.
  3. I have so much to learn from other people, if I would only take the time to soak it all in.
  4. I love to be pregnant.
  5. This one from my brother- If you do the things youre supposed to do, when youre supposed to do them. Then when you want to, youll be able to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.
  6. I want to be a lawyer. I have wanted this for as long as I can remember. I just hope I get the chance to do it. I cannot forget about my dreams. Otherwise they will be just that.
  7. The older I get, the better of a friend I am.
  8. My Dad is my best friend.


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay! I'm so glad you completed the tag, with various pictures to boot! All of your statements were very witty and interesting.:)

Brittney said...

p.s. since you're all about the tag-I think you should complete my iPod tag in the comments section. It's much shorter than this one was.

Melissa said...

This was so much fun to read! Thanks for sharing! I love tags too!