Wednesday, June 25, 2008

H2O




Sofia love the bath. She does not enjoy getting her hair washed, but I thought the idea of a dip in our friends pool was a good thought. The prep work is a bear as we have to get her completely lathered up as to not let her burn.


Prep time to put on lotion- 15 minutes

Changing of the "guard" (swimmable diaper)- 10 minutes

Getting into her cute little swimsuit-7 minutes

Time spent in the pool- about 90 seconds....This was all I could get of the adventure at the pool...


I must admit that the sun had gone down which did not make the pool as warm as it had been just 30 minutes before. And Artyom did his best to keep her in. And although I followed them out with the camera just seconds after they went down to the pool, this is all I could get. She definitely will be a water baby...just be near by in a reclined chair.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay, she is BEAUTIFUL!! (And, my type of water baby - laying out by the water!)