Friday, August 5, 2011

More 4th of July

Told you they were coming...Were BIG fans of the 4th of July at our house. This year I had done so many different outfits with a bandana, I just tried to get creative with the RWB. I think we did ok...Check out those clouds in the background- it was so humid. We got a few drops on us a couple of times, but that did not dampen these girls Patriotic spirit! My BFF Jacki was a good sport and let me drag her around to store after store looking for a red bandana for Sofia (which I ended up finding at home anyway-sigh). She was a bit apprehensive at how it would all come together when I was trying to explain "my vision" but even she agreed after seeing her in it, that it was stinkin cute!! And we HAD to have the RED! The three cousins- Sofia, Madalyn and Ella. Cutie patooties. Following the parade, lunch at chick-fil-a, a nap and a BBQ with fireworks at a neighborhood block party, we walked to our park to see the West Jordan fireworks. We are sooo lucky to be close by. There were cars EVERYWHERE.
There may or may ot have been some horsing around involving the Red Flame and his girls. It was all about the glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces. A must have and SO fun.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

You had to drag me around to store after store? Ha ha. Whatever woman.
I ♥ you and my future daughter in laws. So stinkin' cute!