Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unveliling...

Ok. We have tackled yet another project in the house. The Kids nook is DONE! YES!! Much thanks has to go out to the Red Flame on this one. Like most of the things in our house when it comes to redecorating or "improving" things-I have the will He has the way...And he has yet again, because he loves me, finished a project that I started. I was so excited and the girls love it. Now I just need to get some before and after pics posted. Ill have Artyom take some today. We have yet to really decorate it a ton and I have not hung up anything (we have a magnet board that needs painting/decorating, and need a chalkboard done up too...) Anyone want to do it for me? I know, I KNOW! Im working on it. It has just been on the lower end of my to-do list. I need to tackle a few baskets full of laundry first. (at least its clean laundry!) So Thank you so much Artyom for the hard work you did on the Kids Nook and are currently doing on our bedroom. That is another post and I will get pics on that one too! To sum it up in a word? WALLPAPER.

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

next time i make up there i would totally help you with some crafty projects!!! i am currently telling the husband that i really want to go somewhere. we'll see if that ever happens. :)