Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nope. Not yet.

I know, I know. I promised the pics of the kid's nook (as undecorated as it is), but I had to post (minus the pics as well) that yet another room in our home has been DE WALLPAPERED! I am so excited. We (and when I say we- Im talking about Artyom) are down to the final task of texturing and then will get to paint! Glee!! Artyom found his 2nd wind and has tackled this room in record time. It makes me excited to think of what we can do next. The Girls room (currently in blue plaid...) or tackle the wood paneling in our downstairs?! Maybe the acid flashback, flower power spare room? Oh the possibilities.

And just as a teaser, I hope to get pics up by tomorrow of Sofia in her debut "Tulip Princess Pageant" OH yes. Its as cute as its sounds.

No comments: