Friday, December 17, 2010

Nursery Rhyme Halloween

I DID get the girls' outfits to both go trick or treating at my office and then that night. We went as Mary...and her sheep! Thank you Martha Stewart! I always had this "dream" of sitting at a sewing maching and humming along a Disney inspired tune as I so delicately made my children's costumes filled with a mother's love and tender care. The reality?! I was still sewing a few mintues before we walked out the door and mumbling profanites under my breath, swearing I would NEVER try this again. Fast forward a month-I'm over it now and will indeed attempt the making of costumes again. Iloved how they turned out too much not to. I just may have to start making them in November next time around....Its all about that learning curve folks!

The girls with THIER Betsy.

Trick or treating fun at the office.
Mary and her lambs
Only Sofia and I were brave enough to face the DOWNPOUR of rain and wind and go out to a few houses. She had a blast though, and it was all worth it. She and Ella were adorable and it was so fun to have another set of memories with our family.

No comments: