Monday, December 20, 2010

Got Milk?

So here's the thing...I work. I love my job, but it does not allow me to be home all the time and sometimes it is up to the Red Flame to take care of our darling little angels...THIS is what happens when you have 1 Russian Red Flame (who was not watching very close), 2 little angels turned heathen and 3 pounds of trix that they found in the cupboard. Artyom greeted me with the pics he took of the girls and as I looked to Sofia for answers, she said. "But Mama, we just wanted a snack...." When Artyom's back was turned trying to clean up the mess, this is where he found Ella. She was probley going after the Cocoa Crispies next!

Yep. A kitchen scattered with TRIX. And we don't have the smallest of kitchens...

Sofia doing her best to "rid the kitchen of evidence" before I got home...





1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Yikes! looks like a party!!!
:)krystal