Friday, August 20, 2010

Way TWO fast

Really?! We brought you home 2 years ago?! Hardly seems possible that 2 years (well over 2 since your b-day was over a month ago!) have come and gone and that the time just keeps speeding up on me!

You are such a blessing to us and I think back about how much I wanted you in our family. I could not be a happier mama.

You had a great time at your party. Although you were a bit shy when it came to being sung to and blowing out the candles. You DID however, feel better once you started to eat your cake. Aunt Diane made you a cake reminiscent of a b-day I had in Utah when I was about 5? I thought it only appropraite you have the same. Circle of b-days past- complete.

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Happy Birthday! Its crazy how fast they grow up! :)

Melissa said...

Your girls are so beautiful!