Friday, August 13, 2010

Just a few

We have had a pretty fun summer this year, and although I wish every day that I could do more with the girls, I hope they know just how much I love them. I hope they know JUST how much more I could do with them. I hope I do enough...It's hard being a mom sometimes. Anyway. Here are a few updated pics of some of our activities this summer.



Cousin Mady Mae. All the kids had the "sun kissed" red faces. It was SO hot that day. We did our best to keep them all hydrated. The girls are so lucky to have you near by to play with!!!

Ella getting some energy out at our "photo shoot" with cousin Josh.

Sofia doing what Sofia does best....just being herself.

Ella, your smile alone just makes my heart melt.



Cousins Lauren and Derek. We had Dave, Krystal and family here for a few days and we had a ball! So much fun seeing you guys this summer.

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

So fun! We love you guys!!!
krystal