Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeding time

















Our own little turkey knew where the candy dish was, and even though she had to be up on her toes to get to it....she made it. Thank you Josh for having the camera ready when we found out what she was doing...I let her have another piece just so we could catch the way she got it on film.


We went up to My Aunt and Uncle's for Thanksgiving. Here's a shout out to my cousin Josh for eyeing my camera and getting so many cute pics of the festivities. I would not have had these cute ones of the girls without his help. Thank you cousin Josh!!!

2 comments:

o charm said...

that one of the two of them on the chair is gorgeous.
i'm so sorry we did not end up meeting up while we were out there. one week in idaho, one week with family (my sisters came out from colorado), and the last was an errand/shopping whirlwind. we would just love to see you if it works out on your trip back over here. we'll be in touch!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.