Saturday, December 13, 2008

1 + 2 = 3

My Red Flame and I hit a milestone of sorts this last week when we made it somewhat unscathed to our 3rd Anniversary. Horray! Why the above equation? No, I am not challenging your intellligence by seeing if you remember your basic addition. I was thinking just how significant those numbers were and how it worked out this particular way. One proposal, two kids and three years later here we are. It has been a wild three years filled with milestones and although not always easy (as those of you who have surpassed this mark can attest) we are in it for the long haul.

So my Russian Red Flame, hunk of a husband. You put up with alot and I am grateful for your patience with me. I am after all a Gemini. The girls and I love you and I am so looking forward to the next chapter in our lives. Here's to another equation.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Congrats! I'm sure you guys will celebrate many more years to come.

uniquelynat said...

happy anniversary! i hope you guys had a great one this year. and hope you can make it for many more!!!!!

Jennie said...

Happy Anniv!! I am so happy for you guys. And THRILLED that you are getting into your home!! YEAH!!!! I was in the hospital all drugged up when I got that message, so later when my mind was a little clearer I thought, "wait a sec, I think Chair said they bought a house!!!" YEAH!! You guys are awesome and perfect together. :) Merry Christmas!!
PS- Got the card, LOVEd it, and what are you guys doing for Christmas? are you around?