Friday, October 3, 2008

What time did you say?

For those that know, my siblings and I are getting ready for our brothers wedding in Hawaii. Yes, we will be saying Aloha tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning and I am trying my best to be prepared.
I remember how easy it was to pack when I only had myself to worry about and how care free the trip was. My long time "let's go somewhere new!" roommate Brit may recall the many trips we have taken together; Vegas, Europe, Russia, Peru. She was always up for a new adventure. Now the adventure is trying to stay sane instead of biting my husbands head off as we try to get through the security at the airport only to wrestle with getting situated on the plane.
So with time ticking away, I look at the clock and count down the hours until we need to be on a plane.... This is how I perceive my clock looks everytime I look at it.



Hopefully you can see it clear enough. All the #'s have been switched to the word "now". I think Sofia must have the same clock.....

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

ha ha chair!! you are so funny! So hope you have a blast in Hawaii. i know exactly how you feel! have fun at the wedding and I will try to catch up on your blog while you are gone. so that way i will be even the best bff....better than that other girl...you know...the one who lives in oregon. what's-er-name? i think it starts with an f or an s or something... haha! seriously though- have fun! and get a new clock!