Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snow...meet Sofia

I have wanted to get the initial introduction of snow and Sofia recorded for future posterity for some time now. The only problem was it was always a blizzard of snow, WAY too cold or I was just plain too lazy to bundle her up and go on out. A few weeks ago, I finally decided it was time as I was sure that Spring was on its way and things would warm up a bit. Alas, that has not been the case and ironically while I was typing away at this post, our power went out due to yet another blizzard that is currently dumping on us. Anyway. Here is the story of Sofia and Snow's first meeting.

Things started out fine....



















So far...so good....













Until.....













It went a bit south after that...Notice her reaching for my outstretched hand....




















It was homeward bound after that...we decided we would wait a bit for the 2nd date. No happily ever after yet with this love affair...but we have high hopes!




2 comments:

K said...

I'm sure in a year or two she will love the snow and never want to come inside. She is such a cute little girl!

Charity said...

We did pretty good huh? I still cannot believe she is mine. It just blows my mind seeing us all with kids of our own. Makes life worth living doesnt it?