Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's all about family!

I am so grateful for my family. Not only my siblings, but the many extended family members I have. I'm in a great time of my life where memories of us as kids come up as we see OUR kids playing together. It's hard to believe sometimes that WE are now the parents.
 
One of my Demars cousins, Damon was making his way back to Des Moines, IA for his residency program in Internal Medicine and so as they always do, Uncle Kent and Aunt Betty had an impromptu BBQ at their house. My girls LOVE to go there and play with Kenzie and Cameron and they were thrilled to have other cousins to play with. Most of the time was spent outside on the zipline and playing on the fort. I had to laugh when Sofia said as Tyler was about to go on the zipline- Mom, All the adults are doing it. You need to! Adults. Wow. Yep. WE are the adults now.
 
I was able to get a quick pic of the cousins and spouses as well as some of the kids. What a great night. I simply ADORE my family.

No comments: