Friday, April 25, 2014

EGGS-tra Easter fun

We were SUPER lucky to get to go to a FEW egg hunts this Easter year. Ill blog about the work Easter egg hunt first. CompHealth (my great company) had an egg hunt at Wheeler Farm, which was great fun! They always go ALL out with treats, music, fun and even the Easter Bunny- which Sofia would not go near...:) They had hot chocolate, juice, donuts and then the hunt began. It was literally a free for all with the eggs in different age groups. I went with Ella and Artyom took Sofia to her age group. It was hilarious! Ella was a bit overwhelmed at first and did not know quite how to handle it. But soon she was going NUTS gathering the eggs. I had a great "Mom moment" when it was all said and done, there was a boy that looked a little upset as he did not have as many as the other kids. Ella walked right over and asked him what was wrong. When he told her she didnt miss a beat and started giving him eggs out of her basket. I was able to catch a pic of her doing it and I was SO proud of my little Miss!




 

No comments: