Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2014!

With Artyom gone visiting his family in Russia, I was on my own this St. Patrick's day. Well how "LUCKY" we were that a tricky, little leprechaun visited our house and played some tricks on us, as well as left some treats for Sofia and Ella. He even "kissed" their hands while they slept (they woke up to a green 4 leaf clover on their hands where he kissed them!) From green milk and a green toilet bowl, so all our cupboards being opened, shoes in the FREEZER, and many other little tricks, he could not disguize his trail he left of shamrocks and gold coins to the couch where the girls found their own Pot O' Gold! We all even sported green today- the girls in green shirts and I wore my green pants!
Happy St. Patricks Day!







 
 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So funny!! I love it!
krystal