Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Cabin with Betsy!!

We had our first jaunt of the Summer and headed up to Grandpa's Cabin. And we convinced Betsy & Tanner, Renee & Steve and Adrick to come along! The girl's were BEYOND excited and I was just hoping we would escape some record breaking temps for the month of June. It was still about 90 degrees at times up at the cabin, but that was better than the 104 degrees it was in the valley!!
This was a CUTE collage that Betsy sent me thanking us for having them there. ANYTIME my friend!! My absolute FAVE is Tanner rocking Ella to sleep. It was adorable. Betsy summed it up best "-My favorite was Sofia telling Tanner that she wanted to cut the corner of his beard off and keep it forever, and Ella telling me it was so wonderful of me to rock her b/c it is her favorite!" Then a millisecond later, she was ASLEEP. Love that girl...

Too many pics of the cabin to post here- Ill put the pics on the next post!
 

No comments: