Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday-Russian Style

I got to admit, my Russian people KNOW how to throw a Birthday Party and this year, our friend Aliona's was no exception. She was turning a milestone and wanted to celbrate in style, so we did just that. We met at "The Roof" and had a birthday bash- Russian style. Such good food, wonderful company, so much fun. Were very blessed to have such great friends who include us in such memories. Aliona- The Birthday Girl with her husband Blaine. These two are amazing together.

Aliona's Mom. She was Hilarious!!! Everyone kept on calling her the "turtle" I guess there is some Russian cartoon that she looked like. Our Amazing View from our private party room. My Red Flame and me.
Such a fun evening. We debated on taking the girls, but decided we had way too much fun without them. Next time girls!

No comments: