Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bedroom-wallpaper free

This picture doesnt really have much to do with the re-do. I just thought she looked so CUTE! Hello?! Look at those gorgeous brown eyes! And it WAS taken before- just look at the background- WALLPAPER!







Here are the before and after of the bedroom. I was afraid I would hate the color since Artyom and I RARELY (if ever) agree on colors for the walls. So far with both rooms, he literally walks up to the wall of paint color samples and just grabs one. It drives me nuts!! Dont you want to look at a few, compare, try it out for a minute before we just up and buy it?! Nope. Just like shopping. He despises it. So I was worried that the color he picked- "Rosemary" was going to be WAY to dark and it was nothing like the "Lemon Verbena" color that I liked.

At the end of the day, he painted and I smiled. I think it turned out pretty darn good. What do you think? So here we see the wallpaper I was suffering under. Sorry if anyone out there likes it...its just NOT us. Artyom seriously had his work cut out for him in this room. This wallpaper was AWFUL to take off. It took forever. Such a big difference with the girls room. He had it down in 1 day. Rockstar.

And the after...Say it with me....AHHHHH!

Better yes?! We think so...

3 comments:

Josh said...

That looks great Charity! Great work Artyom!

Pederson Seven said...

I love it!
krystal

K said...

I love it! It looks amazing! And I have to say wallpaper is the worst. I have no idea why anybody ever put it up. Great job!!