Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chubba Chubba

Our little Ella LOVES the water... which makes her Dad very happy as he is an excellent swimmer. Its the getting out part that we tend to have a struggle with. So what do we do to remedy the situation?

Put her in front of Little Einsteins of course! It gives me the time I need to get her lotioned, clothed and ready to go. And Ella? When her friends are on, she could care less what is happening around her.


I must have said her name 5 times...Nope. Nada. Nothin.

But our little chubba chubba sure is cute.

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

She sure is a cutie! My kids are all about bathtime too! :)

Pederson Seven said...

We miss you guys so much. Ella is so beautiful! I got some Baby Einstiens at RWB for $.95 and we'd never watched them before. Then after reading your blog I tried them out on Kurt (he has no interest in TV except to turn it off and on) and he was totally mezmorized.
Love you guys,
Krystal

big_smartmouth said...

i can't wait to see those little girls.

2 weeks and counting!!