Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And yet...he does

Our two little valentines...
This was taken after I started to make breakfast and did not hear anyting from the hall in a few minutes. Sofia helping herself to the CHOCOLATE!
When I married Artyom, he was very blunt in informing me that I should not expect flowers, presents, etc. throughout our marriage as he is just now that way. YET. On the day that has been established as the day of love, or the day people are forced to pay moola for chocolate, the girls and I woke up to this....
A balloon for each of his girls and chocolate to BOOT! He went at 1 in the morning after we were all fast asleep and set it up for us. Funny thing is: he thought the susprise was ruined when I woke up about 3AM to get a bottle for Ella. I didnt even notice it! Great job my Red Flame. It was a great day with the bouncy house, lunch with Paul and Liane and Madalyn and a very quiet evening with the girls.

1 comment:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Thanks for joining in at the Tiger Den.......Your girls are so cute!

What a great surprise!!!.....I understand about the no flowers/gifts...TigerDaddy never made such a statement, but it's sort of unspoken (just not part of his culture). But he has started surprising me for my birthday.......